Sword Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who are you?

3 posters

Go down

who are you? Empty who are you?

Post  Tergh Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm just opening a simple topic so we can get to know each other a little better ;]

So.. my name is Bor, I'm 20 years old and I come from Slovenia. I'm a so called 'student', I study tourism and I hate it! I came across rom accidentally, cause I was über bored. I played several mmos before but I kinda fell in love with this one ;]

I live with my girlfriend 'Bloomfairy' and at first she was pretty annoyed with me playing the game, eventually she got curious and wanted to make a so called 'pretty hippie character' (a nature loving warden) and got sucked in to it..

emm.. We are sharing 1 PC so our leveling abilities are limited :]]

Well.. that's the basic stuff.
Feel free to write about yourself or not, its optional. ;]

with love,
Tergh ;P
Tergh
Tergh

Back to top Go down

who are you? Empty Re: who are you?

Post  Jade Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 am

Hmmm well my name is Alex. I am 17 years old. I live in the United States. My characters are DemonofJade, Jaderider, Chipster, Chipper, and Chippy. I just go by Jade though.

In my Senior year of Highschool, so most my leveling occurs on the weekends. I used to play Wizard101, but ventured into this game because of Alex(SS) and Donna(no longer in guild).

My main was Demonofjade, but now it is Jaderider due to how he is much more fun to play with, and no neg rep. Razz
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander[Ss] Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:28 am

I believe it wasnt me the one killing low lvls and sneaking people or the party head Smile and having fun ^^ i was just quiet watching some"ONE" doing a massacre in Quilana Camp and all along Aslan Twisted Evil
Alexander[Ss]
Alexander[Ss]

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:01 am

Alexander[Ss] wrote:I believe it wasnt me the one killing low lvls and sneaking people or the party head Smile and having fun ^^ i was just quiet watching some"ONE" doing a massacre in Quilana Camp and all along Aslan Twisted Evil

Didn't even mention you in how Demon got his neg rep. So why bring it up? Feeling guilty? Razz
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum