Sword Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventrilo?

4 posters

Go down

Ventrilo? Empty Ventrilo?

Post  Tergh Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:56 am

I've been thinking lately, about our guild "cummunications" and if we are ready to go to the next level. If anyone doesn't know what the fork am I talking about, here's a quick description. Ventrilo is an online program, where you can chat to other people with your microphone (much as Skype, except there's no "phone calling" and other crap like that). If the leaders would go with the idea, I could TRY to get us a free Ventrilo server, since I know a few people who could do me a favor. But I would need to know (again, if we decide to vote yes on this Vent server), who would actually join the server once it's up. I won't try to get us a server, if no-one will use it.

I know some of you might be shy or think that your english isn't good enough or something like that, but it doesn't matter. If anything, you'll learn faster.

If I don't get any feedback, then I'll know your answer. :]

Take care,
Tergh
Tergh
Tergh

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo? Empty Re: Ventrilo?

Post  Ipwnnoobs Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am

I agree that we need ventrilo for instances, i allready talked with some members about it before, and we all agreeed that we need it for high level raids. Ventrilo will save our lives Very Happy
Ipwnnoobs
Ipwnnoobs

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo? Empty not sure

Post  moneke "Clairity" Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 am

study i have heard of others having this for high level raids but not sure if it is necessary i dont know if i would use it. I am always on mute when on the game anyway. If we do get this i agree it would help some but would I need to use it to be able to communicate or would it still be possible to be on mute. lol

silent player Moneke"Clairity" Very Happy
moneke
moneke "Clairity"

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslayer Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

As a experienced online player I must say that Ventrilo server or TS (teamspeak) is really NECESSARY. You know, we can't write faster than we speak and it is a big diff.
@clair, I was mute too when I started using this, but after some time you will not stop talking on it. You won't write anymore in Guild chat and will keep asking people to join ventrilo asap. Razz
magicslayer
magicslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum